OKUMA JAW SPINNING REEL
|Model||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Drag||Weight||Line Capacity
||3BB + 1RB||7 kg||233 g||0.20/300, 0.25/200, 0.30/130|
|JAW-45||5.0:1||3BB + 1RB||9 kg||290 g||0.30/240, 0.35/170, 0.40/125|
|JAW-55||4.5:1||3BB + 1RB||14 kg||422 g||0.30/300, 0.35/220, 0.40/170|
A sleek, corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor house 3BB+1RB quality stainless steel bearings, precision machined gearing, and a silky-smooth Japanese felt drag. The result is a capable spin reel which has the sturdy, rock-solid feel of much more expensive reels. Finished in a striking matte grey metallic and burnt orange colour scheme, Jaw Spin is the reel to elevate any angler’s fishing performance.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag
- 3BB + 1RB quality bearings
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminium, anodised spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalising System
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Even Flow Roller System
Reduce line twists by freely rolling over the line roller without friction.
Rotor Equalizing System
Precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.