OKUMA MAKAIRA Spinning Reel
|Model||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Max Drag||Weight||Braid Capacity|
Constructed from the finest and strongest materials available, Makaira series reels are big game reels developed to pursue everything from giant trevally, trophy-sized yellowtail and amberjack, to the most formidable adversaries in the ocean, like giant bluefin tuna, marlin, yellowfin tuna and large sharks.Forged aluminium, machine cut body / sideplate.
- Forged aluminium, machine cut Cyclonic Flow rotor.
- Forged stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength.
- Precision machine cut 17-4 grade stainless steel pinion gear.
- Oversized 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft reduces flex.
- Hydro Sealed Body and DFD system for maximum protection.
- Carbonite high output drag with Cal’s drag grease on full DFD.
- Customized pre-set drag system, works like a lever drag reel.
- 9HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings.
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability.
- Quick-Set stainless steel German anti-reverse roller bearing.
- CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process.
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodised spool with LCS lip.
- Machined aluminium screw-in handle arm for added strength.
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium bail wire with manual trip function.
- Rotor brake system works in conjunction with manual bail trip.
- Machined aluminium handle knob